Breese Nursing Home is a skilled, long term care facility situated on four acres in Breese, Illinois. We have a Five-Star Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Facilities with a CMS Five-Star Rating are considered to have a “much above average” quality compared to other nursing home facilities in their State. Breese Nursing Home staff understands the importance of compassionate care and assisting the residents to attain and maintain their highest level of function.
Breese Nursing Home has been locally owned and operated by Caring First Inc. since 1990. Immediately after purchase, the owners assessed the current needs of the patients, staff and building and began their journey of improving the quality of life and environment of their patients and staff. Breese Nursing Home is the only skilled, long term care facility owned by Caring First which allows them the time to focus on their facility and the community. Quality of care along with meeting and exceeding expectations are their number one priority.
The facility staff strives to provide our patients with first class customer service and care. Patient satisfaction and quality outcomes determine our success.
- 25% of the staff has worked at the facility over twenty years
- 44% of the staff has worked at the facility over five years.
The facility was built in stages from 1968-1975 by local businessmen. The facility offers semi-private rooms as well as private rooms, living room and dining room areas as well as activity areas, therapy areas, a beauty shop, and a chapel area.
- 5 Star CMS Nursing Home Compare Rating
Services the Facility Provides
The facility provides skilled nursing care, continuous nursing observations, restorative nursing, physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy, as well as wound care, feeding tubes, and other services under professional direction with medical supervision. We can provide care and treatment required during a post acute phase of illness of injury or during recurrences association with long term illness and care needed when recovery from surgery.
Caring is What We Do Best
Finding the right Nursing Home for your family member is a stressful process. Here at Breese Nursing Home, we are happy to help guide you through one of the most important decisions you will have to make for your loved one. Feel free to contact us with any questions about our facility or general inquiries about nursing home care. Visit our “Getting Started” page for more information.
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our mission at Breese Nursing Home is to assist the members of our community in attaining their highest level of independent functioning in an environment of quality, caring and compassion for all.
- As your partner in care, Breese Nursing Home will empower and educate the patient and family to provide a complete continuum of coordinated care to meet all the needs of the patient and family.
- At Breese Nursing Home, we offer short-term and long-term stay options as well as speech, physical, and occupational therapy, restorative programs, and transition to home programs. Our flexible therapy programs encompass the needs and abilities of each patient.
Quality, Professionalism, & Respect
Our professional and quality care provides an environment where all are valued.